September 29 - October 1, 2011Fukuoka, Japan
Goals of the Awards
- To assist medical physicists from developing countries in the AFOMP region to attend and present their work at the 11th AOCMP.
- To foster international co-operation in the field of medical physics between AFOMP member countries.
- To promote scientific research and developmentin AFOMP
- To encourage and assist young investigators to present at the 11th AOCMP their research and development work in medical physics.
The Awards (For TRAVEL AWARDS)
- US$ 800 for each successful applicant(US$ 8,000 in total)
The Awards (For YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARDS)
- Eight abstracts will be selected by a panel of experts for presentation at the Young Investigator Symposium. The presenting authors for the three outstanding abstracts will each be granted an award of US$1000 and a certificate. The presenting authors of the other five selected abstracts will each be granted US$200 and a certificate.
(US$ 4,000 in total)